Ballistic Resistant Steel Door
The bullet resistant door model 769 is manufactured by RB-DOORS compliant to the highest production standards. This High Security door includes an advanced locking system and provides the protection needed for advanced security , high defense level facilities.
Model 769 is a Ballistic Resistant Steel Door, a security door providing the highest protection against burglaries as well as against military rifle and submachine attacks.
- General description: The door is made of two 1.25mm thick (Door weight is 120 kg - 150 kg) galvanized steel sheets, reinforced by horizontal steel bars set between the casing and the armor plate. RB's high security 4-way locking system with additional reinforcement mechanism, 4 heavy duty hinges and telescopic bottom insert for door height adjustment.
- Certification: Ballistic resistant armor steel plate, tested according to UL 752 protection level 4-8. Ballistic resistant transparency tested according to DIN 52290 part 2, using an AK-47 rifle.
- Hardware and Accessories: RB's High security cylinder, hardened drill resistant cylinder protector with a rotating disc and security cover plates on both sides of the locking case.
- Frame: Construction or cover frame. Bullet proof frame - optional.
- Door Finish: Electrostatic powder coating, different colors, PVC coating or 3mm thickness wooden decorative panels.
- Bullet resistant window is optional.
Your details were submitted successfully!
Our representatives will contact you very soon
Please leave your contact info and our representative will get back to you